Discover the candles - Ear Candle - allowing a deep cleaning, as well as a moment of unique relaxation
More reassuring, safer than a cotton swab, the ear candle is non-invasive, and wicks earwax and 99.9% of other dirt in your ears. Thanks to this reliable & effective method, nasal congestion, sinuses, wheezing or tinnitus phenomena will thus be reduced or eliminated.
They can therefore help reduce stress & tension. Ear candle practitioners do not claim that they cure these conditions, but that this method can bring balance & therefore promote healing.
Natural & non-toxic, the ear candle is also ecological. Its compositions provide a clean, constant, slow-burning flame that leaves very little ash or debris.
- A deep cleaning of the ears, earwax, bacteria and all other debris from the ear canal
- Improve your hearing, limit tinnitus.
- Allow a deep relaxation
- Stimulate lymphatic circulation and relieve the maxillary sinuses as well as the Eustachian tube.
- Burning the candle heats the earwax which allows the earwax to melt and be evacuated
- A natural and safe method.
By burning, your ear candle has two effects on your ear canal:
- Thanks to the heat which penetrates into the ear, the blood supply is stimulated, and the softening of the earwax is promoted
- The rising hot air caused by the candle creates a stack effect. Impurities and deposits present in the ear canal are then sucked into the candle and gently removed.
1. Prepare your relaxation in a preferably quiet room, at room temperature & soft lighting. You can put soft music in the background. Prepare the items: a pair of aromatherapy ear candles, a lighter, a paper towel, a glass of water, a mirror, a cotton swab.
2. Lie down in a comfortable position and tilt your head to one side. It may be easier to have someone help you, especially if this is your first experience with Candling. Or you can help yourself from the mirror.
3. Place the candle gently into the outer opening of the ear. The ear candle is equipped with a small, comfortable earpiece. Use a lighter to light the candle, which you will place vertically in the ear. Hold it with one hand. You will probably feel a wonderful crackle or a soft hissing sound during the burn which lasts approximately 10 to 12 minutes.
5. When the candle is burnt to the safety line, it can be removed and placed in the cup to extinguish. Then clean your ear with a damp cotton swab and continue on the other side, with the second candle.
If there is residue and bacteria in the ear, a slight noise is normal. Do not swim and avoid putting your head under water for 24 hours. It is recommended to use 1 to 2 pairs of ear candles at a time.
Do not use in case of perforated eardrum, suppurative ear disease, fungal infection and allergy to ear candle. Pregnant women, menstrual period, purulent ear.
Material Wax material, natural material Length: Approx. 24cm x 0.8cm. Color: green Quantity: set of 2 candles.
Goods are sometimes squeezed during transportation, and may be slightly deformed due to their fragility, but this will not affect normal use. Don't worry if this is the case.
5 in stock
|Dimensions||2 × 2 × 25 cm|